Guerilla Coffee No.2
Guerilla No.2 is our most versatile espresso blend. We’ve carefully combined three origins (Brazil, PNG and Vietnam) to allow a full body, chocolate sweetness and low acidity in the final cup taste. This is our most versatile blend. Although this brew is designed for espresso, it’s hard not to get a great cup with other brewing methods.. We’ve tried this blend in, french press, V60, Aeropress and each time we’ve gotten different facets of this coffee but all equally as enjoyable.
- Brazil FAF Mountain Mogiana, Natural process – Distinct chocolate, nut and raising. nutty notes, enhanced body, with juicy round mouthfeel,
- Vietnam highlands arabica – Natural process – Smooth body and rounded acidity with a touch of spice
- Papua New Guinea, Washed process – Clean & crisp acidity, adding complexity to the cup
- Aroma – Nuts and spices
- Flavour – Dominant flavour notes of stone fruit and with cocoa undertone.
- Texture, Mouthfeel and Acidity – Medium to full body with a medium mouthfeel, medium-low acidity and clean finish.
Recommended Brewing – Designed to pair harmoniously with milk to produce a strong, complex milk beverage.
Recommend Brewing Ratio – 1:2 for milk based, 1:2.25 for black